taco's

i have been on holiday for 5 weeks and am due to ship out to spain tomorrow, i have no previous taco’s, and i have been told i can obtain a letter as proof of this in case i get stopped by the police. where can i get such letter?

You need a letter of attestation on headed paper from your company. Do they sort one for you normally ?

This is the Standard form which we use in all parts of euroland and i have never had problems with
Geoff

ec.europa.eu/transport/road/soci … ies_en.doc

DAFMAD:
You need a letter of attestation on headed paper from your company. Do they sort one for you normally ?

Sounds about right, Get the Boss/Tm to write a scribble,sign and date it … Roberts youre dads brother

DAFMAD:

Suedehead:
Sounds about right, Get the Boss/Tm to write a scribble,sign and date it … Roberts youre dads brother

I’m afraid not Suedehead, it’s gotta be a proper, printed off on Company Headed paper, with the correct wording, in the proscribed system etc, etc etc.
A Boss/TM’s quick scribble won’t cut the mustard, if anything it’s likely to make things worse.