Tablet

I got a hudl. It wasn’t working right. So tesco had a courier deliver me a new one the Saturday morning when I got home. For a hundred quid is ideal for what the op needs.

Apple overpriced dung.

I’ve got an iPad - love it.

Mrs TT has a samsung galaxy tab 3 and it’s the slowest heap of jank you’ve ever come across.

One of the littles has an unbranded cheapo thing from makro and it’s better than the galaxy.

SIL has. Hudl and she loves it

I got an îpad 2 on contract from Three, it was £99 upfront then £25 a month for the contract which I get 15gig of downloads. I’ve had it about 18 months now and had no problems with it apart from cracking the screen when my phone bounced off the dash of my lorry. My partners daughter has a galaxy tab 2 and the ipad is miles quicker, has a better screen and is so simple to use even my 70 odd year old mum can use it (unlike the galaxy tab).

I,ve been using a Asus Fonepad, cost £120, there £179 brand new, its got 3g which I use all the time with a sim card deal from Virgin for £15 a month rolling contract. Unlimited, calls, data & texts etc.The phone, which is great with a bluetooth earpiece (Looks a bit like Dell Boy if put to the ear :smiley: ) has now got 99% uk coverage, Virgin have teamed up with T-Mobile and Orange, and I,ve always had coverage so far.

The picture is above average, the tablet is quick enough for me, and Sky Go and the main channel i-players mean its agood un for my needs. I,ve put a 32gb memory card (Max) in it so I can download films prior to any journey.

Very pleased with it.

Nexus 4 phone nexus 10 tablet … Quite simply the best

villa:

villa:

thelorryist:
Definitely go for the google nexus 7 mate. Cracking bit of kit.

yeah we got a google nexus 7 last christmas
it was brilliant for a month
till it slipped of the settee armrest and the screen broke
they are extremely fragile
an official repair by asus costs more than the device cost in the 1st place
and you wont be able to find a repair shop to repair it
as nobody can buy replacements screens /digitizers

They’re not that fragile, mine survives in my bag, although it has a case. Screens with digitizer can be purchased (£40) and fitted DIY. Youtube videos show you how.
I have an N4 phone too which acts as a wifi hotspot so the phone can be left near the window and the tablet with its wifi can go online.