switchlogic

watched a few of your videos “4” now it must have been a ■■■■ saturday night in this house but I gotta be honest thought they were brilliant…

I agree

Although other videos are available! :wink:

Have you watched the holiday ones with his mate?

Yeah, it’s an interesting position to be in, and you tube is an excellent way of finding out some ones point of view about the industry.

For some reason can’t see the rest of his videos after part 3 of the untitled set :confused: :confused:

Ned Kelly does some cracking one

youtube.com/watch?v=Hdnf8Q9w … ata_player

Yes they both do some funny videos

Ned kelly’s are alot more enjoyable without all da swearing :smiley: also worth watching on youtube is 7784Patrick…

I can’t get away with ned Kelly he’d talk a glass eye to sleep mr Vernon is the boy for videos they crack me up

cliffystephens:
watched a few of your videos “4” now it must have been a [zb] saturday night in this house but I gotta be honest thought they were brilliant…

Couldn’t agree more, very entertaining.

truckertang:
Ned kelly’s are alot more enjoyable without all da swearing :smiley: also worth watching on youtube is 7784Patrick…

I forgot about Patrick’s one he another good one hai

The Rockgod23 has a good video blog on YouTube.

smokinbarrels:

Got a link ?

aid2003 is another good one
youtube.com/watch?v=-MVi3ax1 … ata_player

And Bigdave “works for Chris Waite’s” use to do some good videos not done any for time unless he has a new you tube page “post link if so”

Legend_Scania:

smokinbarrels:

Got a link ?

And Bigdave “works for Chris Waite’s” use to do some good videos not done any for time unless he has a new you tube page “post link if so”

Here you go youtu.be/Toct1e9C_v0

Hope it works. SB.

smokinbarrels:

Legend_Scania:

smokinbarrels:

Got a link ?

Here you go youtu.be/Toct1e9C_v0

Hope it works. SB.

Cheers mate