swindon truck stop

bigtruck:
Over zealous moderators!

The moderator was 100% correct to remove an image that contained obscenities, they are neither needed or wanted here and I was probably one of many that reported it.
Many members here view these forums when they are home with families and have children sat with them enjoying the little family time that some on here get, the last thing we need is “Dad/Grandad what does that mean!”

I used it a couple of weeks ago, I had intended to stop at Strensham but after finding out the price to park (£27, not a problem for my co) and the argument at the food counter I pushed on, I rang Swindon to see if they’d got any places left and was told if I arrived after 8 and left before 6 there’d be no-one to take payment, but it would be fine for me to park.

Martin:

bigtruck:
Over zealous moderators!

The moderator was 100% correct to remove an image that contained obscenities, they are neither needed or wanted here and I was probably one of many that reported it.
Many members here view these forums when they are home with families and have children sat with them enjoying the little family time that some on here get, the last thing we need is “Dad/Grandad what does that mean!”

It was a joke image about using a magnet

waynedl:

Martin:

bigtruck:
Over zealous moderators!

It was a joke image about using a magnet

Yes, with the “F” word in large letters across it!

I thought we were all grown ups

bigtruck:
I thought we were all grown ups

You’re not meant to think, you’re a driver!

Night out, ten miles from home on a Friday night? Jesus you’re more paranoid than I am & that’s saying something.

Silver_Surfer:
Night out, ten miles from home on a Friday night? Jesus you’re more paranoid than I am & that’s saying something.

Nate might be on day-rate, 15 mins run back to the yard could mean a days pay :laughing: :open_mouth:

It’s a hole! :open_mouth: I’d rather do footsie round west Belfast! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Chippenham is much better, home made stews and casseroles, and good value

europleb:
i think this place is one crap hole i"ve stopped in truck stops behind the iron curtain 25 years ago which are far superior.the only thing its fit for is snap account parking then into sainsburys to eat.the staff behind the food counter are also pig ignorant and miserable.id be embarassed to own or manage such a dire unprofessional establishment .The dog groomer who collects my three dogs has far better shower and bathing facilities.As a truck driver i know i could get behind the counter and knock up a better dinner than the vile careless expensive [zb] they dish up on a daily basis.when last attempting to refuel at this dive the pump was so slow i gave up after 75 ltrs and stopped again at avonmouth ts WHERE THE FOOD IS EXCALENT AND GOOD VALUE

This. ^^^^^^^^

Lads could you moderate the language please someone’s kid could be reading this.