Surely this time

Six people dead in one crash, two of them children.
Surely this guy must be worthy of the maximum penalty for “drivers who kill”, which is “Life”.

Surely this guy must be worthy of the maximum penalty for “drivers who kill”, which is “Life”.”

To be fair he hasn’t been convicted yet, it’s not even clear how he may have been involved in the accident.

It was a terrible and tragic accident but I think we should wait to see what happened before sending anyone down for life :wink:

Well, to be really fair, I didn’t suggest that this detained person is actually the guilty party, more that whoever is guilty should get life. If that happens to be the Porsche driver… :man_shrugging:

Lol at the above post.

What if the guilty party is one of the casualties how would they get life ?.
What if both are each to blame ?.
One of the biggest fears of driving in places like Yugoslavia or Spain or even Italy was/is the the way in which blame can often be applied to innocent drivers purely because they aren’t casualties of a collision and circumstancial evidence, not physical evidence of any involvement, tied them to the scene.

Personally I think it best if we don’t speculate about this tragedy, it’s a bad situation, let the police do their job and then we should know the facts.