Summers Here

Well its the start of the warm weather here, been on a tornado watch and warning since 8pm tonight and will last till 10pm approx, my whole front and back yard are totally under water about 2/3 inches deep. Hey ho good job i put good drainage in 2yrs ago, also we got nickel size hail, man its a mess. Cars and pick ups going down the street are pushing water up to 2/3 feet into the air.

ray

Summers here :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Wifes birthday so did as we usually do , up to the lake and launch the boat prior to May long weekend , spot of lunch and cruise around for a while . Bollox to that , so cold we only lasted 10 minutes and were both frozen, the slow warm up is getting ridiculous this year .
Don’t shoot the messenger but it’s the longest day in a matter of weeks :unamused: .

It has indeed arrived … Took the hard tops of the wife’s Jeep Wrangler and the boy’s Izuzu Amigo at the weekend so they can go climbing mountains :slight_smile: … I prefer to climb them in the comfort of the Honda Pilot :laughing:

Mid 20’s down through NE and KS today. Great weather

+37°c today in California…And I start melting at anything over +10°c. Ah well decent temperatures should return in about 4 months or so…

crunchygear:
+37°c today in California…And I start melting at anything over +10°c. Ah well decent temperatures should return in about 4 months or so…

It’s amazing how quickly you can go off someone lol

Just 43*C today in Kanchanaburi , hope it warms up before I get back home.