Sugar Beet

First day on beet (for me) this new campaign. Going to come hard after a summer on fridge work.
(We load ourselves as well)

Loading makes a change from driving the truck though. And no multidrop to worry about.
No cover to roll either.
I love bulk tipper work.
I just hope crossed hammers are used while loading…

kitbuilder123:
Loading makes a change from driving the truck though. And no multidrop to worry about.
No cover to roll either.
I love bulk tipper work.

Of course. I now know the way of the righteous since the blue card of enlightenment

Sugar beet time,that means the roads get covered in mud and the bad weather is starting,dark mornings and gets dark early uuuuurgh :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

midlifetrucker:

kitbuilder123:
No cover to roll either.
I love bulk tipper work.

Of course. I now know the way of the righteous since the blue card of enlightenment

Then you’re a better man than me lol!

Indeedy, the campaign opened today for Bury St Edmunds as far as I am aware. Second campaign for me this time as I only passed my test last October. Other work commitments means I can only do weekends on the beet though…

I agree with the earlier post, beet means dark wet days, being towed in and out of places with tractors. Good times :smiley: