Stupid fuel stations in the UK

Fuel pipes that are made for cars,and will not reach the other tank on the other side of the truck.
No room for artics,or you have to postition the truck in a lane where when you exit the garage,you do not side swipe the pumps or anything that gets in the way.
When you are finished and paid,25 cars pull in and block you.
Following the list that the boss gave you,and the booklet does not say the garage has changed names,and your fuel card is no good there.
Having to ring them up,to inquire about canopy height,and 99% of the time,the cashier has no idea,and keeps you on hold,on an expensive mobile call to go out and measure the canopy or ask some numb nuts how high it is,if you work there,you should know,health and safety breach there then?
Canopies are all car friendly,they must lose money when a truck goes past,if too high.
On the continent,the truck friendly sites are huge,with adjacent cafes and drivers resturants.
I filled up in one place in the uk,the cashier came out to tell me to move off the pump,while i was filling in the paper work,and if i wanted a break,to reverse back in the parking area,i was not long there,i was blocking her sales.