Stopped for a Sarnie, but where? [SOLVED ROG and Mr Shifter]

Where was I today?

watling street cafe, flamstead

mr shifter:
watling street cafe, flamstead

+1
I liked the meals in there :smiley:

GOOGLE STREET VIEW :laughing:

I believe this site is under new management and the cafe has improved. Can anyone confirm this?

Congratulations. I need to start making these harder, but not as hard as the Skem one!

extrucker:
I believe this site is under new management and the cafe has improved. Can anyone confirm this?

i know of someone who went in there recently, and was suitably unimpressed with the food :cry:

shuttlespanker:

extrucker:

i know of someone who went in there recently, and was suitably unimpressed with the food :cry:

Its not at Ramsey quality, but it’s not at Ramsey prices either. Its the service which gets me, shocking.

I used to frequent the café in the 78s80s and90s it was a bit rough but ok.Looking at the pic it looks like its shut is it w/end?
regards dave.

No, its open all weekend. Sixish to 22ish is in the cafe, the night hours are covered by a parking marshal in the containers. He has a kettle and coffee though, fantastic for night network. You can actually get a coffee without waiting for your own kettle to cook.