Stobart tesco Doncaster

Anyone done the stobart tesco job at Doncaster? If so whats it like to run out of and shift lengths etc. Cheers

I think the first 2 words of the title sum it up really. Put a search into this site to see more on these 2.

I’ve worked out of there and hated it! They can keep you waiting literally hours for a job, sat in a crappy waiting area with crappy uncomfortable seats and then give you a 10/12 hour run. And then when you think you’ve finished you have to go and wait in a queue to empty all the cr*p you’ve brought back from store. I’d never go back, ever!
But hey, different strokes and all that

^^^^It was like that about 15 years ago (long before stobarts). I lasted about 3 weeks. GRIM! [emoji51]

Nightlord:
I’ve worked out of there and hated it! They can keep you waiting literally hours for a job, sat in a crappy waiting area with crappy uncomfortable seats and then give you a 10/12 hour run. And then when you think you’ve finished you have to go and wait in a queue to empty all the cr*p you’ve brought back from store. I’d never go back, ever!
But hey, different strokes and all that

Don’t let these posts put you off. They are trying to put others off.
£40.000 before overtime. Time and half after 9 hours. Free Wi-Fi. Hostess service.

the nodding donkey:
£40.000 before overtime. Time and half after 9 hours. Free Wi-Fi. Hostess service.

What about the free canteen and vending machines?

Evil8Beezle:

the nodding donkey:

What about the free canteen and vending machines?

I didn’t want to make it sound to good to be true.

I gave up on Tesco Doncaster when they sent you home after 6hrs and only paid 6hrs