Stobart Forum?

just a thought, would it be a good idea to have a forum solely for Stobart threads?

this would save the other forums from being clogged up with all the threads about them

shuttlespanker:
just a thought, would it be a good idea to have a forum solely for Stobart threads?

this would save the other forums from being clogged up with all the threads about them

There would be nothing in the other forums, someone always seems to manage to mention the “S” word even in the family illness thread. I think it would be better to enter the word into the autocensor.

William zb ate my zb hamster! zb.

i know where you are coming from Malc, but i think you misunderstood, i was referring to threads started about stobarts, not about general threads that get them dragged into it

then there will be posts saying ‘isnt it great now theres no stobart posts anymore’… and there we go again, another 100 pages of drivel! i dont think it will work, i for one would be happy if any post with their name in got deleted automatically, (i hate 'em.)

there’s an easy answer, if you see a thread with Stobart mentioned DON’T READ IT

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Denis F:
there’s an easy answer, if you see a thread with Stobart mentioned DON’T READ IT

no fun in that though is there Den ?

thats the easy option, far too logical

obviously it is more entertaining to gripe and moan rather than just ignore the Stobby posts

Denis F:
there’s an easy answer, if you see a thread with Stobart mentioned READ IT

Edited

Vascoingles:

Denis F:

no fun in that though is there Den ?

thats the easy option, far too logical

obviously it is more entertaining to gripe and moan rather than just ignore the Stobby posts

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

There is a whole forum for Cranleigh Freight Services. It is like watching paint solidify :laughing:

Is there a Stobart only forum? Where is it? :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing: