Stobart Fest...i kid you not

clubstobart.co.uk/Events/For … php?Menu=5

autograph sessions :laughing: :laughing: mo,mo, can i have a signed tacho disc
a full range of merchandise

There will also be lots of drivers there and a host of stars from the Eddie Stobart: Trucks & Trailers TV series
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
YMBFJ

Im sure it makes sound business sense but… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

anyone on bought these stobartshop.co.uk/MoreInfo.php?Id=1006

I can’t look, I might be sick :confused:

zeddman:

nah, but if they get some with a scania cab i may be temped :smiley:

If you read on the site about the show down the bottom where it says clothing, It reads “hi-viz not required”, knobs…

I’m off to buy a “stobart spotter on board window sticker”, be right back.

They ought to get that Fiona there giving people Creampies :wink:

205:
clubstobart.co.uk

There will also be lots of drivers there and a host of stars from the Eddie Stobart: Trucks & Trailers TV series
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
YMBFJ

Im sure it makes sound business sense but… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

im going :laughing:

Harry Monk:

Yeah, that mite attract people from outside the spotters club and keep those in the club, out.

Gotta admit …theres some right pointless crap …that people must buy …but a ‘Man coaster’ sounds iffy stobartshop.co.uk/MoreInfo.p … lay_Ordery

205:
clubstobart.co.uk

YMBFJ

You must be a closet fan to have been looking at Clubstobart!

zeddman:

Are they steel capped? :slight_smile:

Are they part of driver’s uniform? (I am asking, as I see Stobart drivers upper parts only on the road). :slight_smile:

Harry Monk:

Now that is really honestly the funniest thing I have seen posted on here for ages :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

officeboy1:

205:
clubstobart.co.uk

YMBFJ

:wink:
i got it from stobarts twitter feed but dont be telling :laughing:

I wonder if Fiona’s doing her own range of “adult merchandise”? :wink:
I’ll bet George Michael’s already googled “MAN coaster” :laughing:

205:

officeboy1:

205:
clubstobart.co.uk

YMBFJ

:wink:
i got it from stobarts twitter feed but dont be telling :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: