Stobart European

euromat:
i did see one once heading for the ferry to greece in italy, but someone on here who works/ed for them doing euro work said it may have been for the rally team

Your right mate as they also do the logistics for Brawn and the furthest they got out this year was Istanbul

euromat:
i did see one once heading for the ferry to greece in italy, but someone on here who works/ed for them doing euro work said it may have been for the rally team

depends when you saw it…back in 99 - 2000 they were doing resupply to the forces in Kosovo, runnin to Pristina via Greece and Macedonia.
Dont know about nowadays though

I upset one ever so slightly because I arrived at a customer near Quimper F and saw a Stobart waiting to load petfood. He was moaning he had been there 4 hours, it didn’t go down very well when they pulled me round him and I loaded for Hams Hall :stuck_out_tongue:

I did change him some money so he could get a cup of coffee and a baguette though

Wheel Nut:
I upset one ever so slightly because I arrived at a customer near Quimper F and saw a Stobart waiting to load petfood. He was moaning he had been there 4 hours, it didn’t go down very well when they pulled me round him and I loaded for Hams Hall :stuck_out_tongue:

I did change him some money so he could get a cup of coffee and a baguette though

Are you saying you would not moan if a driver got the jump on you after waiting for 4 hours?
Mr Stobart driver has the option of call in to planner after 2 hour window and get pulled out or was told to wait and customer is taking the pish :confused:

dessy:

Wheel Nut:

Are you saying you would not moan if a driver got the jump on you after waiting for 4 hours?
Mr Stobart driver has the option of call in to planner after 2 hour window and get pulled out or was told to wait and customer is taking the pish :confused:

Maybe the French were taking the ■■■■, maybe they couldn’t understand what he wanted, so he just shouted louder. The French are very good at giving you time to reflect :smiley:

They are doing the bottled water out of Bolougne that Norfolk line used to do, about 5 loads a day ,Stobarts are useing flappys, so they will be loading 26 pallets (26 ton),we could only load 24 on the fridges and that was us grossing 42ton. :confused:
There was one of there fridges heading down past Nantes last week as well, thats the only one i have seen in past couple of months.
Klunk

Saw one near Leipzig but that was Late 80s early 90s…

Griff82:

euromat:

Your right mate as they also do the logistics for Brawn and the furthest they got out this year was Istanbul

True, but the Brawn waggons are white Mercs with the “Brawn GP” logo, not the standard wrap livery.

TC

There was a standard coloured stobart motor at the border crossing into Hungary when we were on our way to Budapest for the Gp

toby1234abc:
Mrs is a cleaner at a school,she gets £7.90 an hour.

But she ain`t doing 60 hours, or getting £12.50 a day scran cash [tax free / £62.50 a week minimum] or sleeping in the broom cupboard for £20 a night :open_mouth:

It all adds up over the week, + most ESL drivers i`ve met this year seem quite happy, AND, above all, its a bloody job…