Stobart drag leicester

hi looking for a picture of stobart daf 95 wagon and drag reg j51xhh i was on metal box contract in leicester in the 90,s had a great laugh :wink: and good memories cheers murdo

Here you are mate.

Cheers Bubbs, :wink:

cheers bubbs your a star drove that drag for about three years on day shift, she never let me down, did you take the pick if so when and where thanks again mate.

Hi tiga. Did it same time as you on J47 XHH. Terry.

how,s it going terry nice part of the world your living in, im up in nairn scotland snowing at the minute lol.

tiga:
cheers bubbs your a star drove that drag for about three years on day shift, she never let me down, did you take the pick if so when and where thanks again mate.

M387 with a secret stash of Mars bars in the pod…

not that secret a stash :open_mouth: especially with tim about the thieving get. them drags ran more than 24 hours a day according to John D.

Hi Murdo. Is that where you live now. I retired 2010 moved here just after, are you still trucking. I found a new job here, sea-fishing on beach 200yards from door. Is the snow causing any probs yet, none here yet. TTFN.

yes up in nairn wife has a interiors shop in nairn, i still do a bit of lgv driving down in leicester for walkers crisps about four of five times a year.

Nice spot there, do you play the nairn courses.