Stobart and canute

Heard today that stobart has bought canutes brick and block side of their business,i don’t believe it myself.Has anyone else heard anything.

Canute lost the " Wilkinson" contract recently, which i would think was a huge part of their business. Maybe they are winding down the transport side and concentrating on warehousing. Far bigger profit.

Canute have just taken the Tetrosyl car polish work off Bibbys,they have put an O license application in for 20 vehs.
As regards the Wilko work an operators license check showed they had 250 trucks based at Wilko,I Wonder whether the the vehicles belonged to them or Wilko.
Can someone tell me whether Wincanton has started the contract.

bobbya:
Heard today that stobart has bought canutes brick and block side of their business,i don’t believe it myself.Has anyone else heard anything.

yeah it’s true enough they running out of tarmac at linford

scotstrucker:

bobbya:
Heard today that stobart has bought canutes brick and block side of their business,i don’t believe itt myself.Has anyone else heard anything.

I never enjoyed going into lindford.

bobbya:

scotstrucker:

bobbya:
Heard today that stobart has bought canutes brick and block side of their business,i don’t believe itt myself.Has anyone else heard anything.

I never enjoyed going into lindford.

neither did i but i went bagged aggregate side not blocks

I heard this yesterday what means I have no idea but it won’t end well I’m sure.
regarding linford things seem to be going on at tarmac can see big changes ahead.

red7jase:
I heard this yesterday what means I have no idea but it won’t end well I’m sure.
regarding linford things seem to be going on at tarmac can see big changes ahead.

It won’t be good once they get in everything will be ■■■■■■.

Heard 2 week ago about them taking over blocks from canute at linford. I do a lot out of there glad I’m at the bagging plant though. Couldn’t do with them Muppets up here. Feel for our block guys though lol.

Is it me or do stobarts brick lorries run about empty all week I’ve not seen one loaded yet

Dazza1980:
Heard 2 week ago about them taking over blocks from canute at linford. I do a lot out of there glad I’m at the bagging plant though. Couldn’t do with them Muppets up here. Feel for our block guys though lol.

they trying for everything out of linford, blocks and bags is what is being said

think i heard they are going to do concretes aswell as durex at linford.

can’t wait…worst by a mile.

sat there now :frowning:

4hrs 10mins in the end. ■■■■■■■■■

and the cherry on the cake the loader tried putting 42 packs on and questioned me when I said i can only do 40. reported me to weighbridge and guess what 40 packs was 43.3 tonne, but the loader said we always do 42…not on this trailer pal. prick.