Stickers

Hello peeps im after some stickers with If youve got it a truck brought it, Truckers are people too,you know the sort.Does anyone know where i can get hold of these :question: Any help gratefully appreciated,i must go im off to watch my beloved Reds be humiliated by the Toon. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

free from the rha, phone them you might be surprised.

Try ebay :smiley:

Did Bill Stickers ever get prosecuted ? :slight_smile:

Found a site and its British :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

BIGRIG:
Hello peeps im after some stickers with If youve got it a truck brought it, Truckers are people too,you know the sort.Does anyone know where i can get hold of these :question: Any help gratefully appreciated,i must go im off to watch my beloved Reds be humiliated by the Toon. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Why…■■? :question:

Truckulent:

BIGRIG:

Why not :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

Try eBay or any printer would sort out some for you…you could easily print your own assuming you’ve a printer, then write on them whatever you like… :smiley:

Suedehead:
Did Bill Stickers ever get prosecuted ? :slight_smile:

I thought it was bill posters. :laughing:

Truckulent:

BIGRIG:

That’s just what I was thinking!!

bobbya:

Truckulent:

BIGRIG:

Mustav hurt ya brain :wink:

BIGRIG:

bobbya:

Truckulent:

BIGRIG:

Mustav hurt ya brain :wink:

It doesn’t,t take much :smiley:

Hi BIGRIG ,
I dont know if this is quite the one you were wanting , but I thought I d start with an amusing one.
This sticker is required for all the Welsh sheep hauliers when transporting lambs !!
Cheers , cattle wagon man.

cattle wagon man:
Hi BIGRIG ,
I dont know if this is quite the one you were wanting , but I thought I d start with an amusing one.
This sticker is required for all the Welsh sheep hauliers when transporting lambs !!

Goodun :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

OK peeps lets have some pics of stickers you have truck related or funny ones the more the merrier :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I want one that says - “Limited to 56mph, what’s your excuse?”

Can anyone remember this one ?

Not trucking but just got my partner’s great nephew (3) 2 t-shirts from Lanzarote - “What happens at nursery stays in nursery” and “On parole from the naughty step”

Bigrig - give us the link for where you found!

gardun:
Not trucking but just got my partner’s great nephew (3) 2 t-shirts from Lanzarote - “What happens at nursery stays in nursery” and “On parole from the naughty step”

TruckNet marketing idea. “On Parole from Pre-mod”.

No? :wink: