Squires fryers rd bloxwich

is that u there nat?

no1toker:
is that u there nat?

Yup its me on the left and thats my brother Jay, Jay was driving for Gillies back then.

lol no way im pips son casey u must remember me lol

no1toker:
lol no way im pips son casey u must remember me lol

yep i remember you and David. What you both up to now? Your dad came to my 30th birthday party the year before last, it was great to see him. I am driving for imperial tankers, still in squires old yard.

is tha 4 hargreaves? dnt spose u got any more pics of the squires trucks av ya? i jus emailed them u put on 2 him he loves it lol he told me a story 2 every pic lol

yep thats the one and i have got loads more photos, I will put more on over the week, will try and put some more on now. Is your dad ok?

yh hes still truckin for greedy! doin alot more nights out again now! janice aint too keen on it but he loves it! hes gettin a new MAN end of the month the big cab i think so hes happy

scan0010.jpg

scan0019.jpg
scan0020.jpg
scan0021.jpg

sound glad he is ok, ive put some more photos on, Is your mom ok? the photos have got my old man on them they wos good times.

yeah me dad will love them nat n sure he will av sum good stories for me! yh me mums good n still likes fighting the world lol
! how ur mum n jase doin

yep my moms good and still keeps us in line our kid works with me again and he loves the driving and being out all week,but im back home erery night of the week now. I still do a bit of driving now and then but mainly servicing trailers in the yard.

our dave works back at hartshorne now on the spanners hes been workin for them few years again now! hes jus add anothe baby, well his mrs has! hes pickin her n the baby from the hospital now so hes off for week or so!

sound hope they are all ok and well.

Thats my grandad sitting in the one truck