SQL Errors

I am sure this is being worked on and cajoled into action, but it seems to happen on every post, but I have not been tempted to keep on clicking.

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Incorrect key file for table ‘./tnuk_phpbb3/phpbb_forums.MYI’; try to repair it [126]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: UKAdmin@truck.net
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

Had that a few times then by using the back button I find someone else was posting at the same time so could have something to do with that ■■?

Will pass that on… although I havent been able to reproduce the error…
thanks for the heads up

Rikki-UK:
Will pass that on… although I havent been able to reproduce the error…
thanks for the heads up

I got the same thing the other day but Lucy informed me that a tornado had messed with the server - not had the same prob for at least the last 24 hours.

I’m getting this too, have you noticed that the Old trucks/companies etc forum hasn’t updated itself since the weekend?

hi

i got this today and it would not let me in for over an hour booted me on safari and on IE8

There was a power outage today, which shut down the server unexpectedly, this caused some of the database to get corrupted , the SQL errors was the result of this. It took some time to get the database rebuilt which is why the forums were offline. apologies for the downtime

thanks rikki