Spot On Light Bars Prices

spot-on-bars.com/

Anyone know what there like price wise compared to Kelsa/Bailey and other brands?

Anyone got prices they could send me via PM and/or e-mail?

Ive contacted them direct so I shall await a reply… If I get one.

scottishcruiser:
http://www.spot-on-bars.com/

Anyone know what there like price wise compared to Kelsa/Bailey and other brands?

Anyone got prices they could send me via PM and/or e-mail?

Ive contacted them direct so I shall await a reply… If I get one.

Kelsa Truck Bars

Black Rhino

Trux (Light Bars Direct)

I’ve had a quick look, these three all have prices on the site so should give you an idea what to expect.

Colin at SPOT-ON is a top bloke, his prices are much the same as kelsa but his bars are all stainless not like kelsa crap. :wink:

If its bars for a scania go to proshinebars.co.uk, good stuff and very well priced, every one order at once, john just loves pressure!!!

Lrm

TONY530I:
Colin at SPOT-ON is a top bloke, his prices are much the same as kelsa but his bars are all stainless not like kelsa crap. :wink:

Blimey enlighten me please on kelsa stuff ? because just about to order about 1k worth.

Had a look on those other sites but doesnt not do it for me like the kelsa stuff for our lorrys.

I always thought it was quality stuff as every other truck in the land has kelsa bars??

trickyd

Tricky Dicky:

TONY530I:

Blimey enlighten me please on kelsa stuff ? because just about to order about 1k worth.

Had a look on those other sites but doesnt not do it for me like the kelsa stuff for our lorrys.

I always thought it was quality stuff as every other truck in the land has kelsa bars??

trickyd

I think Kelsa bars are good quality, they never seem to rust and keep there shine well. Also i think they look the best. :wink:

try these had a quick look the other night dont seem too bad, but i dont buy light bars so i couldnt say.

removalboy:

Tricky Dicky:

TONY530I:

trickyd

I think Kelsa bars are good quality, they never seem to rust and keep there shine well. Also i think they look the best. :wink:

they wont rust there made of aluminiumim…
as for colin ’ spot-on great bloke bought stuff off him before

lee the polished bars from kelsa are stainless steel bud. tony the bars on my merc are from vantage one formally black rhino truck bars,he,s alot cheaper than kelsa.proshine are decent bars aswell mate

i think they look better painted than alloy/chromed/plain, mate, like i did on my Daf

and the V8

if i get/buy another motor with a light bar it will definatly get painted

i think they look better painted than alloy/chromed/plain, mate, like i did on my Daf

and the V8

if i get/buy another motor with a light bar it will definatly get painted

I think out of the ones available i think Spot-on seem to be the best as in quality compared to kelsa etc.

I think be different anyway, everyone seems to have kelsa bars

spot-on-bars.com/

lee hawke:

removalboy:

Tricky Dicky:

TONY530I:

trickyd

they wont rust there made of aluminiumim…

Yeah i know, i just thought it sounded like Tony didn’t think Kelsa was stainless. :confused: :smiley:

we had an old 4 series with kelsa bars and the clamps and bars corroded like buggery, even the polished one’s, they may be stainless now but they never used to be, colins bars at spot on always look good, never show signs of age, if i had it my way the kelsa bar would be replaced on mine with a spot on bar, some of spot ons bars designs are a bit wrong but the basic bars are hard to beat, some of the latest one’s are poor design but if your just looking for a top bar, side bars etc, you could do a lot worse as phone him… never had anything to do with other bars so couldnt comment on them.

Was the anodised kelsa bars i was reffering too, we had an old 4 series with kelsa bars and the bars corroded like buggery, anodised bars are shocking, colins bars at spot on always look good, never show signs of age, if i had it my way the kelsa bar would be replaced on mine with a spot on bar, some of spot ons bars designs are a bit wrong but the basic bars are hard to beat, some of the latest one’s are poor design but if your just looking for a top bar, side bars etc, you could do a lot worse as phone him… never had anything to do with other bars so couldnt comment on them.

For a good alternative to kelsa and spot-on-bars light bars , excellent quality truck and van accessories at reasonable prices , check out http://www.bragan.net/