Split from rumours thread in PDF

jessicas dad:

Paul Hoggard:
Conor was sacked from them months ago for his attitude so heโ€™ll be the last person to know. :open_mouth:

honestly i thought he was the yard shunter at the goole depot :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: has he kept that quiet or have i missed something. :confused: :confused: :confused:

by the way what have i missed with dazza and also i see paul hoggart has had his posting rights suspended. :confused: :confused: :confused:

paul hoggarts posting rights suspened , why :question: :question:

If a members posting privelages are suspended that member is informed of the reasons why and how to get their posting privelages restored via the e-mail address in their profile.

The reasons are private between the member concerned and the admin team.

Because its ROBK :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

swordtail:

ta, robk , snooze control, paul hoggart, its hard to keep up with it all, last i heard hed taken the wrong turning at some docks , onto a ferry and hadnt been seen since, so hes back :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

ady1:

swordtail:
last i heard hed taken the wrong turning at some docks , onto a ferry and hadnt been seen since

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ady1:

swordtail:

ta, robk , snooze control, paul hoggart, its hard to keep up with it all, last i heard hed taken the wrong turning at some docks , onto a ferry and hadnt been seen since, so hes back :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

And gone again.

Simon:

ady1:

swordtail:

And gone again.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: course he is :wink: