Split from Getting Fired from Big Freight

newmercman:

Gremmie:
How would one pronounce nianiamh ■■?

I think you call this the ‘phonetic’ way to do things, :laughing: :laughing:

Rikki, I had spoken with nianiamh prior to my original post, he was amused by it, not everyone here gets offended, the word I used was not caught by the autocensor, I thought it would be ok, I’m getting confused now, even playing by the rules attracts attention.

newmercman:

newmercman:

Gremmie:

Rikki, I had spoken with nianiamh prior to my original post, he was amused by it, not everyone here gets offended, the word I used was not caught by the autocensor, I thought it would be ok, I’m getting confused now, even playing by the rules attracts attention.

What have I been trying to tell you for the last week :smiling_imp:

newmercman:

newmercman:

Gremmie:

Yeah come on Rikki this really is takin the p now :unamused:

Gremmie a lot of people pronounce it the same as nmm real name see the pic below of him returning from the J buffet :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: FB and thats not for facebook :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Rikki, I had spoken with nianiamh prior to my original post, he was amused by it,

And I know that how?

Calling names may be a bit of fun between two people but the mods often have no idea that it is not meant maliciously. Given the recent trait of some posters to indulge in personal attacks in the ex pats forum it is moe than reasonable for any found to be removed just in case.

If the forum rules hadnt been ignored to the large extent they were I doubt if any of the moderators would have even read any of the threads

I could comment on the picture but I wont LOL

nianiamh:

newmercman:

newmercman:

Gremmie:

Yeah come on Rikki this really is takin the p now :unamused:

Gremmie a lot of people pronounce it the same as nmm real name see the pic below of him returning from the J buffet :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: FB and thats not for facebook :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ok so i know what he looks like, the fat twit, :laughing: but how do you pronounce that name
:imp:

I am not so sure it is a pronouceable name maybe more like google.ca/search?sourceid=na … %26W+theme

Actually I found the actual phonetics youtube.com/watch?v=6VROlhtR … re=related