Sorry, but only administrators can post topics in this forum

Because the server is that slow we have all retired.

So whats that all about then !!!

Anyway…the server is extremely slow…gonna stay off for a while to help the others get along quicker…ha ha

i have noticed this too, anything they can do about it??

Yes… buy, hire, steal, rent, utilise a bigger server… Simple really… :wink: :wink:

… and posting several topics with the same point will help speed it up :open_mouth: :laughing: . there doing what they can, what more do you need :unamused: :unamused:

same [zb] diffrent day :unamused: :unamused:

I have stated a number of times, that there is a network problem that is out of the hands of either us, or the server providers, … I will repeat it again for the slow on the uptake… :wink: :wink: :wink:

The server centre is running on a temporary connection until the line compnay replaces the fibre optic cable. As I am a few thousand miles away, dont know where the cable is, and even If I did I doubt if the local council would let me difg up the road… Theres not a lot more I can do at this moment in time.

Mulitple threads on the same subject and even posting in big red letters wont speed up the work, :wink: :wink: :unamused:

I know its frustrating and apologise for the inconvience.

temporary connection until the line compnay replaces the fibre optic cable

Ah, so there is LIGHT at the end of the tunnel then :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

My Christmas tree has got fibre optics!

Optics! got one of those too, its loaded with a litre bottle of JD.

RIKKI…can you repeat that please…i`m a bit slow on the uptake today…ha ha
And i thought you were waiting for one to fall off the back of a lorry…

ROG:
Ah, so there is LIGHT at the end of the tunnel then :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Yes ROG, but it was just a guy with a torch bringing me more work. :grimacing:

Rikki-UK:
I have stated a number of times, that there is a network problem that is out of the hands of either us, or the server providers, … I will repeat it again for the slow on the uptake… :wink: :wink: :wink:

The server centre is running on a temporary connection until the line compnay replaces the fibre optic cable. As I am a few thousand miles away, dont know where the cable is, and even If I did I doubt if the local council would let me difg up the road… Theres not a lot more I can do at this moment in time.

Mulitple threads on the same subject and even posting in big red letters wont speed up the work, :wink: :wink: :unamused:

I know its frustrating and apologise for the inconvience.

Nor will your smiley faces but changing the server would help. Why is that not an option.