DaiDap:

Legend_Scania:
I’m stuck in Venice till Wednesday drinking beer

“just doing some fridge work for someone”

The budget capital of Europe!!!
Hope you brought your flexible friend :stuck_out_tongue:

I sure have sir :slight_smile:

FarnboroughBoy11:
Just got back from Guildford lido, got a nice tan and a phone number, I don’t know why I did it but I said I owned Maranello Ferrari garage in Egham. She’s going to be a bit disappointed when I pick her up next week in a Ford focus unless I can find a Ferrari from somewhere.

Maybe you could explain that the Ferrari is in the garage so you’ll pick her up in the company Mercedes instead, you could even ask if she’d be interested in going on a business trip with you in the Mercedes, overnight accommodation included of course :wink:

Just avoid telling her the Mercs a truck :laughing:

:laughing: it’s been going well through text at the moment anyway. Had a couple of cheeky snap chats as well :laughing:

FarnboroughBoy11:
:lol: it’s been going well through text at the moment anyway. Had a couple of cheeky snap chats as well :laughing:

Hope you took screenshots to upload here :laughing:

maga:

FarnboroughBoy11:
:lol: it’s been going well through text at the moment anyway. Had a couple of cheeky snap chats as well :laughing:

Hope you took screenshots to upload here :laughing:

Just what I was about to say :laughing:

bald bloke:

Rob K:
Despite the temps and 300 people all deciding to mow their lawns and cut their hedges all the same time, I slept very well.

That’s what you get living in middle class suburbia.

Quite the opposite actually. Rather well-to-do area here and the gardeners are all contractors as the property owner are all too business running their empires for menial tasks like mowing the lawn. :sunglasses:

I’m sitting in a hospital bed.Came here on the 10th of June and had op on the 11th.Up until Saturday the 13th July I’ve spent the rest of the time between the ICU and HDU units.
Oh and btw I’m nil by mouth which means not even a drink of water.
I’m not looking for sympathy here but I wouldn’t mind your problems.

Gridley51:
I’m sitting in a hospital bed.Came here on the 10th of June and had op on the 11th.Up until Saturday the 13th July I’ve spent the rest of the time between the ICU and HDU units.

I’ll crack open the bottle of Magners now and have the drink for you fella :slight_smile:,

I feel for you mate your mouth must be as dry as Gandhi flip flop

Gridley51:

Things could be worse for you, how about that Canadian train driver who forgot to set the brakes on those carriages i’m sure he’ll swap with you.