Some random pics from the last couple of weeks

Unloading cherries in Breuberg,Germany

Nice chateau at Breuberg

You could be forgiven that someone has moored a huge cruise liner next to the A3,
it’s right opposite Frankfurt Airport.

These two old Volvo’s are just waiting for someone to come along and restore them.

Ah! Those old DDR roads,don’t you just love the quaintness.

Parked up here for the night in Löwenburger Land on the B167

I parked in Karl-Marx-Platz.Most of these old communist era names have disappeared over the years.

It was nice and quiet though.But rather hot at 34c.

Spotted this Fredirici Kenworth at Wildeshausen services.

He was just parking up for the day as I was starting,at 6.30 am.

I caught this guy up quite rapidly on the A1 near Vechta,so pulled out to overtake him.
I got level with his cab and he put his foot down,leaving me out there for mile after mile.
I eventually eased off and pulled in behind him.■■■■■■!!!

Loadin cherries at the auction in St.Truiden for Breuberg.
I did two trips last week,but bought one lot back because they were rotten!

Fitted my new airco last weekend,and it’s a Godsend! Brilliant!

Loading mineral water at Chaudfontaine,just outside Liege.
They’ve been extra busy during the hot weather!

See more and more of Gerry Jones fleet lately over here.
I followed this one from Köln to Aachen.

Great photos keep them coming please.

Nice photos, cheers for posting them. So would you rate the Air con pods, also are they hard to fit?

Great photos as always mate, :smiley:

great pics Keith , your unit , hooked to that reefer looks brilliant mate , lovley rig :smiley: :smiley:

Excellent photos and nice truck.

Andy.

[quote=" So would you rate the Air con pods, also are they hard to fit?[/quote]
Last week in Germany it was around 26c during the night,but I was nice and cool!

It took me around 6 hours to fit it in our garage,but I did it all on my own apart from our mechanic lifting me up on the forklift to put the unit onto the top of the roof.
There is a fair amount of work involved what with fixing the water tank onto the back of the cab and running the power cable under the cab to connect up to the fuse box under the front grille.But the instructions were pretty clear and everything you need to fit it is included in the box.

The only thing I don’t like,is the led’s on the control panel which are very bright at night,and one of them flashes all the time.It’s like trying to sleep in a disco!

Another of our driver’s has had the new Waeco model fitted which you don’t need a water tank for.Our mechanic fitted it in under 2 hours as it’s just a case of taking out the roof hatch,connecting up the power and bolting it in place.

The Merc is looking wel,hows it goin for ya? The TJ Hood truck that held you out is a northern Ireland haulier i’m ashamed to say :blush:

hood from the north but where is the driver from ?

Great photos!

Sharp yellow actros! :smiley: your eyes must be ache

TJ Hood - not surprise really - they seem dodgy company - lots of CZ, PL and Eastern European subbies trucks pull them.

Gerry Jones - Wales Haulage, I thought they were out of business ? surprise to see them on the road again! they were used do lots of European work.

Thanks for put photos!

Ben.

nice pics keith, keep them a coming!