Some pics of my year so far

well i thought i’d get in the act and post a few pictures. i hope they hold your interest.
this is our depot in newenden on the kent/sussex border. it;s always either a mud bath or a dust bowl you can’t win.

these are some of the lanes we get to play in

this is actually a lane even though it looks like a farm track

picking up logs at our quarry in charing near ashford

and the track leading to the logs

very difficult to keep the truck clean in conditions like this

a drop in borough green sevenoaks i bottled it going in with ten ton of soil and had to tip in the gateway

a regular customers in tenterden half inch each side with a tight turnaround once in, but i’m used to it now

loading myself with bark because john the yardie was busy

this is what he was busy doing. loading one of our sister companies eight leggers

a scenic lunch break. bewl water near flimwell

being loaded with brick ■■■■■■■■ at ibstock brick works at bexhill

following the shovel round to the ■■■■■■■■ pile

on the scales at cemex in shoreham picking up thirteen ton of pea beach

timber ship being un loaded at shoreham

following an ovendens lowloader down to winchelsea hairpin

takeing the hairpin having just wiped out a skip lorries mirror with the doza blade :open_mouth: don’t think he realised he’d done it though

:blush: nuff said

altho in my defence i was assured it had been compacted, but still :blush:

breath in lads! on the way out of a obscure nursery near faversham under the beady eye of the owner

parked up near the m20 just of j11a

just in the nick of time too

phew thank god thats all over

thanks for looking folks

Interesting read & nice pics. Thanks mate

Lowloader nothing.

Done that hairpin with my old 8 wheeler, now that was a squeeze. When going up hill I had to take it right the way the round the outside to scrape it round.

Good varied pictures though.

thanks guys.
know what you mean 8 wheels even in my baby wagon i have to have a wide swing to keep the apex. can’t wait to try it in a bendy wagon :wink:

Thanks a nice read with intresting photos as well,

Nice pics…who 's is the Austin 1100 in the first photo.■■ :smiley:

Longwayround:
Nice pics…who 's is the Austin 1100 in the first photo.■■ :smiley:

hiya long way round the austin belongs to john the yardie, he loves 'em and is in the process of doing up a riley version which will apparently be worth a fair bit of money. he is also doing up an old wolesley not the bigger version of the 1100(if that makesany sense) but a much smaller and more rounded version which i’ve never seen before so i’m afraid i don’t know the model

good pics mat - cheers :smiley: