solstor

does any know anything about solstor. for an owner driver . payments . trailer hire. rates etc. etc.

i used to work for a chap about eight years ago we did a couple of loads for them my gaffer said they wasnt up to much they mite be ok now you never know they used to have there own pack houses in spain at one time

Used to do alot of work for them in the late 80s early 90s, seemd to be ok, bit slack at tipping on a saturday morning (at the place near the woolich ferry )especialy as you had busted a gut to get the stuff PDQ from Italy.

dholmes05:
does any know anything about solstor. for an owner driver . payments . trailer hire. rates etc. etc.

90 p per mile, own fridge or rent theirs for £250 per week, had an ad in cm some months ago, to be honest ? yer better off workin at mcdonalds!

dholmes05:

Give it a up before you start,had 2 of my own trucks pulling for them and the rates were rubbish. the 2 guys running the transport were ok but i have heard that they have gone back to hythe doing the same sort of work. Payment terms used to be 14 days if i remember (not to sure). Good luck if you join them!!!

Truckyboy works for them now, doesn’t he?