Slow cookers

I have the slow cooker on right now, I took this photo five minutes ago. I’ll leave it on until I go to bed, leave it off overnight for the flavours to meld, turn it on again before we go go-karting tomorrow then feast tomorrow evening. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ingredients-

4 pieces chicken breast, pan-seared.
8 slices unsmoked bacon, pan-seared.
1 carrot.
1 onion.
1 turnip.
1 swede.
2 vegetable stock cubes.
2 chicken stock cubes.
1 can Heinz cream of chicken soup.
4 peppercorns.
1 pinch salt.
1 pinch mixed herbs.
2 pints water.

I’ll wrap some small potatoes in kitchen foil tomorrow, bung them in then leave the whole lot to simmer for 6-8 hours, I’ll probably get six meals out of this little lot for about £1 a go.

Harry Monk:
I have the slow cooker on right now, I took this photo five minutes ago. I’ll leave it on until I go to bed, leave it off overnight for the flavours to meld, turn it on again before we go go-karting tomorrow then feast tomorrow evening. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ingredients-

4 pieces chicken breast, pan-seared.
8 slices unsmoked bacon, pan-seared.
1 carrot.
1 onion.
1 turnip.
1 swede.
2 vegetable stock cubes.
2 chicken stock cubes.
1 can Heinz cream of chicken soup.
4 peppercorns.
1 pinch salt.
1 pinch mixed herbs.
2 pints water.

I’ll wrap some small potatoes in kitchen foil tomorrow, bung them in then leave the whole lot to simmer for 6-8 hours, I’ll probably get six meals out of this little lot for about £1 a go.

Could demolish that lot with a loaf of thick cut white bread and lurpack butter :wink:

leeyarnold:
Anyone use them. What do you cook in them

Not saying my x was a slow cooker but the chicken took days to cook. mind it would have been quicker if she had turned the oven on