Sick or thick ?

I had my curtain slashed the other night,in a layby on the A14.Nothing new there…but I was empty,so I’d pinned back both of my rear doors to display my worthlessness.
Are the morons who do this totally stupid or just vindictive :imp:

Happened to me once. Brand new De Rijke Tautliner with a full load of waste paper bales for Holland. Opened both rear doors when I parked up and they still put a 2ft ■■■■■ in the n/s curtain right near where the door was open. Delicious !

would leaving the doors open not encourage some scumbag to use the trailer as a toilet, or start a fire in it or something along those lines?

Side Tip Drive?

my trailer wednesdy night

Was the dammage caused by those two Immigrants trying to get out? :laughing:

parked A14 thrapeston services behind forcourt buildings 45 min break 02 00hrs 02 20hrs truck pulls up behind mine saw somebody along nearside maybe havin pee? i got out guy goes back gets in truck two slits in sheet truck pulls away as i approach him rather quickly i ran to cab got bar ran over grass heard alound bang the bar had fallen and hit the cab of truck oopps why did he not STOP NO NUMBER PLATE

gringo:
parked A14 thrapeston services behind forcourt buildings 45 min break 02 00hrs 02 20hrs truck pulls up behind mine saw somebody along nearside maybe havin pee? i got out guy goes back gets in truck two slits in sheet truck pulls away as i approach him rather quickly i ran to cab got bar ran over grass heard alound bang the bar had fallen and hit the cab of truck oopps why did he not STOP NO NUMBER PLATE

you what now?

beattun:

gringo:

you what now?

I think what he’s saying is that he has a large metal bar in the cab (for tightening his chains or straps of course :smiling_imp: ) and that somehow he managed to drop this bar in such a way that it hit the cab on the other truck…