Shotgun

We used to get these to deliver these through a pallet network. Had the 1.4 orange diamond on them.
Used to be 600-1000kg pallets so large quantities. As far as I can recall they came under limited quantities due to the way they are packaged in smaller boxes of about 50 cartridges a box.

You don’t need a firearms certificate to hold shot gun cartridges,you need a shot gun permit to buy them. You need a firearms certificate for a firearm or a auto/semi auto (pump action) with a MAGAZINE TUBE that holds more than 3 cartridges.
Completely useless info regarding transporting them & i haven’t got a clue. Sometimes it’s best to just drive & keep your nut down & direct any flack at the boss ?

Ignorance is bliss !

Thanks Dave. Will check next time if there is before loading a little more carefully. They were in pallets of mixed goods so missed them at first.
Didn’t think the firm would try a fast one but nevertheless knowledge on is this is power as they say…

I was under the impression that a shotgun doesn’t come under firearms licence.

I know you need a licence to own one, (and not too difficult or expensive to obtain) a firearms licence would be for a 9mm pistol or bigger. (which are very difficult to obtain a licence for and can cost considerably more)

No adr needed limited amount rules so i was told
used to take 2 pallets to gun clubs via pallet line
not sure whats happens if pallets get nicked when doing other drops.

dangerousdan:
not sure whats happens if pallets get nicked when doing other drops.

You get the bullet!