Sexual content

Recently there has been a spate of posts containing ■■■■■■ content - This is a website set up to talk about truck driving/owning trucks. We have NO interest in looking at or reviewing your latest ■■■■ find. All such posts will be deleted without delay. If you feel you need photo’s of scantily people of the opposite or same ■■■ the internet has plenty of websites that will cater for you- this one doesnt and will not at any time in the future- you come here to talk trucks and truck driving, that’s what we provide , if you want to discuss ■■■■ and arses go to one of the websites that are setup to do that

This is not open for discussion- keep it on topic or it will be deleted without warning- keep posting ■■■■(including soft ■■■■) and you will be premodded

Rikki-UK:
if you want to discuss ■■■■ and arses go to one of the websites that are setup to do that

This is not open for discussion- keep it on topic or it will be deleted without warning- keep posting ■■■■(including soft ■■■■) and you will be premodded

I suppose there’s a few ■■■’s that talk out of their arse on here is that still allowed ■■? :grimacing: :grimacing:

nick2008:

Rikki-UK:
if you want to discuss ■■■■ and arses go to one of the websites that are setup to do that

I suppose there’s a few ■■■’s that talk out of their arse on here is that still allowed ■■? :grimacing: :grimacing:

It’s obligatory.

Its the same ■■■ on both threads. Never has a troll been so obvious. Yet hes STILL not on pre-mod or banned

The-Snowman:
Its the same ■■■ on both threads. Never has a troll been so obvious. Yet hes STILL not on pre-mod or banned

Both threads? Has he ■■■■ up another ?
I must have missed that one.