Senior members

What determines a senior member? Some seem to have 1000’s of posts but I have just read a post off of a bloke who joined yesterday and only has 54 posts and is a senior member.

How does this work then?

THE AMOUNT OF POSTS YOU MAKE. ooppss sorry caps :blush:

I think it’s 50 posts, but there’s no higher levels.

what do you want to know for, thinking of putting it in your dcpc courses. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

8wheels:

I think it’s 20 actually. :confused:

ETA: No it can’t be as the kid who started the thread has 24 and is still a ‘normal’ member :laughing: . Anyway we’re all equal here, although some are more equal than others :stuck_out_tongue: so don’t worry about it. :laughing:

greggy:
what do you want to know for, thinking of putting it in your dcpc courses. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

was not going to but will now :laughing:

cheers all,

RobK:
ETA: No it can’t be as the kid who started the thread has 24 and is still a ‘normal’ member :laughing: .

Needs one more post IIRC :smiley:

Long distance clara:

greggy:

was not going to but will now :laughing:

cheers all,

brilliant, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

RobK:

8wheels:

ETA: No it can’t be as the kid who started the thread has 24 and is still a ‘normal’ member :laughing: . Anyway we’re all equal here, although some are more equal than others :stuck_out_tongue: so don’t worry about it. :laughing:

it’s 25 :wink:

Denis F:

RobK:

8wheels:

it’s 25 :wink:

Wow how weird and I did not know ha ha ha :open_mouth: