Secure Parking near Hinckley M69 / A5

I’ve got provisional planning for a secure HGV park on a site near Hinckley, Leicestershire.
Question is, would anybody use it?!

At the minute were estimating that overnight parking would cost about £8 - £10…
On site security, toilets and catering facility.
Close to M69, A5 and a couple of pubs!

Just trying to gauge any interest at the moment, so please let me know if you would consider using the site.

Cheers,
Ben.

I would if down that way as I don’t know the area too well for parking.

yup, i would use it when in the area, good luck hope it all works out

everyone parks in rugby or the truckstop on the a5 dont they? i live in rugby so would never use it myself it is a good location but there is a large ind estate just off the m69/a5 with parking all over to. Good luck though just saying how it is. :smiley:

good location
just need to advertise
and get a decent sign erected

Yeah, we’ll have the signs up and a website…
I’ve had curtains slashed and diesel robbed from parking on the ind estates and lay-bys round Hinckley…
The Rugby truckstop is great but 15 miles away from where I’m based so this means a 30 mile roundtrip for me.
I’m aiming for something on a much smaller scale where drivers can park, eat and sleep without running the risk of being robbed.

Thanks for the input.

Great idea, i’m in a council truck park tonight with room for about half dozen trucks…we need more smaller ones in more locations with a decent Khazi, not too fussed about the food, would rather do my own cooking and eat the stuff i like…Good Luck…I hope you let people on here in for free :wink: :wink: :wink:

Great idea, good prices, keep us posted

Deepinvet:
Great idea, i’m in a council truck park tonight with room for about half dozen trucks…we need more smaller ones in more locations with a decent Khazi, not too fussed about the food, would rather do my own cooking and eat the stuff i like…Good Luck…I hope you let people on here in for free :wink: :wink: :wink:

that’s not going to help pay the bills though !!! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

OllieNotts:

you could always park behind spankys ollie, and im sure his better half would cook you up a bit of grub… :unamused:

dazaster:

OllieNotts:

you could always park behind spankys ollie, and im sure his better half would cook you up a bit of grub… :unamused:

don’t be silly Daz, he wouldn’t have the ■■■■■■■■ to park there :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

How big is it?
What is the surface like?

I hope its nearer the “Hinckley Nite” and M69 junction ,
otherwise that low bridge might catch one or two out :unamused:

Overnight fishing at the trout lake too per chance Ben :question: oh ---- that is the pub …lol …

Hope it pans out for ya bud , good luck , and hopefully another tea and bunn stop on the way :sunglasses: :smiley:

How many vehicles space we talking here :question:

Trux > I dont think the guys at the Fish Farm would be too pleased with a load of wagons parking up on the car park!

My site isnt far from the Hinckley Knight and not near to the low bridge on the A5 so should be OK.
Ive probably got room for up to 50 trucks (all depending on what permissions I get.)
Ill keep you all posted.
Thanks