Scotland run

gonzothejaffa1:
good read that i thought i was gonna be famous :open_mouth: :smiley:

You are, the girl said the next night.“where’s ya mate” !!

gonzothejaffa1:
oh and off up there next week aswell :wink:

I’m off for the week, not going anywhere just decorating etc… :frowning:

Mike-C:

gonzothejaffa1:
good read that i thought i was gonna be famous :open_mouth: :smiley:

You are, the girl said the next night.“where’s ya mate” !!

gonzothejaffa1:
oh and off up there next week aswell :wink:

I’m off for the week, not going anywhere just decorating etc… :frowning:

thats just sorted where am stopping wednesday
:sunglasses:

Kenny1975:
I only really do class 1 work these days, but one company i’ll always do class 2 work for does chemist shop deliveries one run is going up the West Highlands, another one is way up to Wick. Makes a huge difference when your getting to take your break in a nice layby next to some moutains or a loch, or parked down the Harbour at Larbert sitting in a nice small cafe, rather than stuff in a MSA somewhere.

Next time i do that run i’ll take my camera along get some pics.

I live in Scotland but seem to mostly work in England, most of the work i do in Scotland seems to be either central belt multi drop or trunks down to England or trunks up to Aberdeen.

iv got the other problem. i work nights so i dont see any scenery. i have had a few shifts from tradimar in bellshill recently though. thats normally aberdeen and beyond. to see anything scenic in Scotland you need to get off the motorway network and hope for a nice day
this would have been so much nicer if… :arrow_right:

it was a day like this

night driving isnt all bad though. you get some nice skies in Scotland at dusk

:open_mouth: Bloody Hell, Tesco’s with decent trucks. :confused: I knew I lived in the wrong area. :cry: If I were to do Tesco’s that is. :laughing:

Jammy beggar, wish I was off tae Scotland.

DAFMAD:
:open_mouth: Bloody Hell, Tesco’s with decent trucks. :confused: I knew I lived in the wrong area. :cry: If I were to do Tesco’s that is. :laughing:

anorak :laughing:

56/57 plate CFs and 57 plate axors

and it took them a year and a half to get me in there

Here’s a few pics i took going to inverness last week :slight_smile:

And some pics from today on the A9

I’m surprised you chanced cross border haulage in the Merc :wink: . The dreamcatcher …well if the cap fits.

ellies dad:
The dreamcatcher …well if the cap fits.

Listen, i’m away with the fairies. I know it, everyone knows it, don’t beat about the bush !!!

nov:

You work in a great part of the world there. Nice pics.

nice post mate.
i’m off too scotland sunday daytime, for a monday tip.
didn’t know about the truckstop at lockerbie.
is there a bar, grub any good, may go there sunday night.

nov:

At least, after 2 months of night trunking there, I know how it’s looks :smiley:

chilistrucker:

The truckstop has been open for a while and been mentioned in posts quite often.
Yes, it does have a bar. The grub seems ok, but I only stop for a midday snack when on my way home.
I don’t think it’s open on a Sunday, although I don’t know for sure one way or the other.

First class read and pics as always Mike

Simon:

chilistrucker:

The truckstop has been open for a while and been mentioned in posts quite often.
Yes, it does have a bar. The grub seems ok, but I only stop for a midday snack when on my way home.
I don’t think it’s open on a Sunday, although I don’t know for sure one way or the other.

cheers.
i may stick my nose in, when i’m passing too see if its open.

chilistrucker:

Simon:

chilistrucker:

cheers.

i highly recomend it mate grubs spot on polite staff decent showers though they a bit small are clean bar is top notch plenty of room to park up :wink:

jct 16 up the slip road turn right roundabout turn left about 4 miles on the right
its sign posted :wink: :wink:

I stop there quite often when Im doing Glenrothes.

It takes me about 4h 10 from home and they do a lovely breakfast. I havent stopped overnight yet, but one question. The place has a lot of parking and there is generally a few Stobarts parked there.

There are always Stobart trucks parked in the laybys either side of it and along the old A74. Do they not pay parking? or are there some anti social drivers :laughing:

gonzothejaffa1:

chilistrucker:

Simon:

chilistrucker:

cheers.

cheers mate, well hopefully it will be open sunday evening/night, and i’ll give it a try.

i highly recomend it mate grubs spot on polite staff decent showers though they a bit small are clean bar is top notch plenty of room to park up :wink:

jct 16 up the slip road turn right roundabout turn left about 4 miles on the right
its sign posted :wink: :wink:

chilistrucker:
nice post mate.
i’m off too scotland sunday daytime, for a monday tip.

You can find out about Lokerbie Truckstop here.
transportcafe.co.uk/lockerbi … _park.html

AG

thanks for the link :smiley:

according too the site, only parking is available sundays.

i’ll prob fancy a hot meal, and a beer, so will go abit further probably.

i’ll pop in there monday on my way back down for a look and some brekkie.