Scania Unit for shows

Hi

We are on the lookout for a decent 114 or 124 Scania Unit for use at shows and also for some small work also at times when we need to collect items for our other interests, and looking for some advice from other drivers and owners what to look out for on these units. Apart from it being a Scania lol.

Also would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and all the best for 2013

Tony

Stay away from the 124 400, worst truck I ever had the misfortune to own. As your into preservation why not a 143? best truck ever built.

A skoda would be better :smiley:

143 top line gets my vote to , altho you might need to go to Ireland to get one lol
3 serries was the best Scania built

North west commercials Preston has a mint 143 for sale if your intrested

sayley-boy:
North west commercials Preston has a mint 143 for sale if your intrested

Ian selling his 143 ?

there was a bloke on e-bay selling his 124 470 topline, ex Coles all the whistles and bells, he had had it as a showtruck only for a few years.

Why not have a look @ this;

ebay.co.uk/itm/Scania-143M-1 … 27cd5fc78c

Ross.

Hi there is one in IRELAND in the commercial mag in mint its 143 also i think one of the best trucks made

Yup, 143 all the way. they really lost something in the quality stakes when the 4 series came out.

Thanks for all the replies we would love to go for a 143 unit as we agree with you, all saying they were amazing units, the 4 series when it first came out I thought what the hell have Scania done lol, but has grown on me over the years lol I will go take my medication now lol

Euro auctions Selby would be my first choice. If they havn’t got one there, then ask them to ring Ireland.

T reg, it should be a good price. its got alloy wheels and side skirts.

fernwoodcommercials.co.uk/details.php?id=101

The website has quite a few 4 series for sale, including some V8’s.