Scania 140 141 142 143 T cabbed trucks

Take this sweet girl home to meet your mum!

What happened there then? If at 1st you don’t succeed…!

NB12:
In the 80s there was a cracking red show truck with lambo style gull wing doors, think the guy was called blondie?.

hi nb12,i remember that motor very well :smiley: .

Hi boys

mercman123:
Hi keith seems the 143 was a really good idea . It will be a good comparison when your brother finishes the 144 . Tony

some photos i’ve taken today he’s just got it back from the paint shop, needs a decent trailer now to go behind it :smiley: :smiley:

Regards Keith

i used to see a bonneted 142 i think it was on the scrap tippers , it was quite an old one too . i once watched him get impounded in hull because he’d set the radiation detector off on the bridge … he was not pleased at all … :sunglasses:

dessert driver:
Hi boys

mercman123:
Hi keith seems the 143 was a really good idea . It will be a good comparison when your brother finishes the 144 . Tony

some photos i’ve taken today he’s just got it back from the paint shop, needs a decent trailer now to go behind it :smiley: :smiley:

Regards Keith

Thanks keith, I still haven’t got the hang of posting pictures yet. Probably because I don’t post often enough. A few shiny bits next (stainless tandem mudwings, twin stainless straight stacks and stainless bumper) I’m looking for an old 4 axle rear steer stepframe low loader (cheap) as well if anyone has one for sale any condition as I can refurbish it myself.

Bit flash!

Bit more subdued, but classy!