Saw Mr Vain earlier

I did see and hear you earlier Rob but was crawling around under that daf at the time, lol! My truck definitely comes close to winning the prize for dirtiest motor on the road at the mo. :blush: :cry:

I saw him on the A12 at Marks Tey this morning, I was in the white magnum overtaking the red magnum he was flashing and waving at :question:

I didnt flash as I’m a miserable git :smiling_imp:

i also seen him on the A14 at barr hill looked like he had not had a shave for a few weeks judging by the long white beard :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Rusty Nail:
I did see and hear you earlier Rob but was crawling around under that daf at the time, lol! My truck definitely comes close to winning the prize for dirtiest motor on the road at the mo. :blush: :cry:

I assumed it was you rusty, lucky guess.

i saw a very distinct glow heading south on the M1 at junction 13 today at about 6:30pm.

Mr Vain, Guilty as charged :sunglasses:

shuttlespanker:
i saw a very distinct glow heading south on the M1 at junction 13 today at about 6:30pm.

Saw you, shouted you on the CB.

MR VAIN:

shuttlespanker:

Sorry mista, was on the phone, had cb turned down :blush:

shuttlespanker:

MR VAIN:

shuttlespanker:

HANDS FREEâ– â– ? :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

MR VAIN:

shuttlespanker:

MR VAIN:

shuttlespanker:

HANDS FREEâ– â– ? :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Of course :smiley:

they call me Shuttlespanker, not Mr Vain :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

parked up with mr vain on monday night and tuesday had good laugh and top company both times :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: