Satnav - Navman

MrFlibble:
If you want basic motorway directions to Budapest, then give me a shout.

Thanks but that bit isn’t the problem, been before and anyway it is sign posted from Vienna. The delivery is somewhere in the city so might just need to buy a [zb] for that. :wink: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

MrFlibble:
If you want basic motorway directions to Budapest, then give me a shout.

Thanks but that bit isn’t the problem, been before and anyway it is sign posted from Vienna. The delivery is somewhere in the city so might just need to buy a [zb] for that. :wink: :smiley:

Mr Coffee! Map is not a swearword you know… You just have to accept that some parts of the world haven’t yet caught up with the digital age :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

However… :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

If you do have to buy one you can always flog it here once you’ve finished :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I’m not going to risk carrying it across borders, bound to be some law against it. I’ll buy it, use it and bin it. :wink:

Coffeeholic:
I’m not going to risk carrying it across borders, bound to be some law against it. I’ll buy it, use it and bin it. :wink:

:open_mouth: :unamused: :open_mouth: :unamused:

MAPS are not a controlled substance y’know!!! :laughing:

Coffeeholic:

Grab a free map at the tourist information booth on your way to Budapest :sunglasses:

It’s a thought but don’t the free maps usually only do the very centre of the town?