Sat nav reccomendations for new class 1 driver

straight to the point im skint and need to get working but need a decent hgv sat nav what good ones are out there easy to use /simplistic…bearing in mind im skint :blush: thanks in advance :blush:

Im in the same boat as you, i found one on ebay for 130 sounds good, think im just gonna go for it as its cheap.

ebay.co.uk/itm/2-1-TRUCK-7-H … 1e68b82536

richttt:
straight to the point im skint and need to get working but need a decent hgv sat nav what good ones are out there easy to use /simplistic…bearing in mind im skint :blush: thanks in advance :blush:

PM Sent

why pm? is there a special deal somewhere you could let me know about :wink:

cheers for the info chaps my mrs has got me one now bless her cotton socks :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

richttt:
cheers for the info chaps my mrs has got me one now bless her cotton socks :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Make sure you check what the HOME address has been set too. If its not set to where you live she is trying to tell you something :smiley:

Mark

hahahahaha

especially if the last adress was to a lock smith

when it comes to sat nav for trucks you really wanna save up n spend a lot

I have the Snooper-Proline satnat esp made for trucks, I can tell you the amount of times thats saved my ■■■!
you can look up your destination on google earth and type in the long and lat and get the exact location to destinations (pretty easy to use)all touch screen
type in your weight restrictions and height and it will calculate the route for you and avoid all the ristricted roads
defo a Must if NAvigation is your weak point like mine is :stuck_out_tongue:

I give the sat nav 8 out of 10 one of the best I’ve ever used!

the price range is around about £400 but it help you work like a pro and keep your job.

Why waste your money on a sat nav, whats up with a good old fashioned map, or asking for directions :smiley:

mr bluecity:
Why waste your money on a sat nav, whats up with a good old fashioned map, or asking for directions :smiley:

So far have never used Sat Nav - not sure if i’d trust them with weight, height etc. Got a 2 year AA Road Map, directions from the Transport Office, I’ll find it…!! If not, just ask a local or another driver.

Steed007:
when it comes to sat nav for trucks you really wanna save up n spend a lot

I have the Snooper-Proline satnat esp made for trucks, I can tell you the amount of times thats saved my ■■■!
you can look up your destination on google earth and type in the long and lat and get the exact location to destinations (pretty easy to use)all touch screen
type in your weight restrictions and height and it will calculate the route for you and avoid all the ristricted roads
defo a Must if NAvigation is your weak point like mine is :stuck_out_tongue:

I give the sat nav 8 out of 10 one of the best I’ve ever used!

the price range is around about £400 but it help you work like a pro and keep your job.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=81715

Read this thread wouldnt listen to a word he says bit of a billy bull