Sat Nav for Europe

Can anyone recommend a satnav for Europe? Please dont mention Snooper. :broken_heart:
Ideally with live traffic

I use the older TomTom 6000 if I remember right, truck one with updates and traffic. Alot of my colleagues use the current truck pro version, much quicker at showing multiple route plans with times/distance and general menu speed compared to my 10yr old version.

Gets me everywhere and makes my boss think I know what I’m doing. Sure it has it’s moments trying to route you on a strange route at the end to get around a 100 yard stretch of 7.5ton weight limit outside the entrance. It’s best used in conjunction with looking at Google maps and street view to limit the amount of potential u turns ha.

I’m up in the north of Sweden right now with it and it’s taken me around a lot of Europe.

1 Like

Garmin’s done it for me here in France and most of the rest of Europe for very many years.
Only exception was when I crossed from Slovakia into Hungary, my version doesn’t include Hungary but it was still useful because it still could tell me whether I was going N, S, E, or W. :joy:

1 Like

Ah. Forgot mine did loose it’s mind trying to route through Slovakia, you need to keep the most up-to-date map because they are finishing new tunnels and motorway all the time. Also I had to lower my weight to 3 ton as in the country side it thought bridges marked 8 ton or 11 ton for example were total weight but they are per axle.

What’s wrong with Google Earth, I love it on a tablet.

I had the snooper s8000 for 10 years. Then Snooper sold to Road Angel who stopped supporting it. For y’all here… do NOT go anywhere near a Snooper. Road Angel refused to refund my money for their Snooper branded parcel of ■■■■■ , saying theyd give me a replacement parcel of ■■■■■ but only if i took down my google review. I told them id sooner shove wasps up my a hole…