Saddleworth whit friday a heads up

its the annual whit friday whit walks and band contest this friday 20th meaning local roads will be affected by the morning walks 10-12.30 especially A672 through uppermiil and A6052 through Delph

many of the roads through the villages will be closed completley from 4pm till midnight causing delays on the A62,A635,A640,A670,A672 & A6052
if youe are planning on using the A672 TO OR FROM JN 22 M62 to Oldham & Manchester after 4 pm expect long delays at Denshaw

good luck folks and for once i get to attend the whole day

Used to love it when I was a child brand new clothes,marching behind the band and firing hard peas at the spectators with a peashooter.

Thames trader:
Used to love it when I was a child brand new clothes,marching behind the band and firing hard peas at the spectators with a peashooter.

ah memories uppermillers v delph beer walk next day

I’m camping at Greenfield and trying to ignore the weather forecasts… :open_mouth: :smiley:

GCR2ERF:
I’m camping at Greenfield and trying to ignore the weather forecasts… :open_mouth: :smiley:

welli hole farm ?

Latique:

GCR2ERF:

welli hole farm ?

Yes pal :smiley:

GCR2ERF:

Latique:

GCR2ERF:

welli hole farm ?

Yes pal :smiley:

Get your self down to Oldham welly hole street to see Colin .