sad

Reef:

montana man:

Coffeeholic:
Have you perfected the non committal shrug with a few mumbled words in foreign yet?

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: You mean he IS English :laughing: :wink:

Nope worse…
Scottish. :wink:
Tin 'at … see ya!!

:blush: I meant Terry :blush:

We all know Hobbs is a Scot :unamused:

When was the last time you heard of him putting his hand in his pocket :laughing: :wink:

…Except for a quick game of pocket billiards that is :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

montana man:

Reef:

montana man:

Coffeeholic:
Have you perfected the non committal shrug with a few mumbled words in foreign yet?

Nope worse…
Tin 'at … see ya!!

When was the last time you heard of him putting his hand in his pocket :laughing: :wink:

Yeah i know just being pedantic (see my tag) :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

shade wrote:
Quote:
Just got a full time class 1 job where i never need to use another tacho again and i’d just paid for my bloody digi card too

Willi Betz■■?

No Willi Betz still use them…

Just as frizbies

We also use them…

as coffee mug coasters too :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

And the Digi cards double up as ice scrapers in the winter :laughing:

montana man:

Reef:

montana man:

Coffeeholic:

Nope worse…
Tin 'at … see ya!!

Terry isn’t English …

He is a Geordie

You just have to nod your head and walk very slowly away :smiley:

Im only doing this job while I am waiting for my call up papers from Hereford :stuck_out_tongue:

Fair point though isnt it. More “ex-sas” “millionaire” “on the herald of free enterprise” “in the blanc fire” “channel tunnel fire” merchants in this job than any other. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused:

ohterry:
this is exactly why i took a leaf out of neils book.and try to hide from fellow brits while abroad.

utter billybull*[zb]*ers.embarassing it really is.

language edit :unamused: Denis F

A lad I used to work allways reckoned that about being abroad. He would allways try to find somewhere to park away from other brits, trouble with that was that if another brit came in you were lumbered, 1 bloke talked at him for half an hour through a closed window, just wouldnt take the hint :unamused:

eddie snax:

ohterry:
this is exactly why i took a leaf out of neils book.and try to hide from fellow brits while abroad.

utter billybull*[zb]*ers.embarassing it really is.

A lad I used to work allways reckoned that about being abroad. He would allways try to find somewhere to park away from other brits, trouble with that was that if another brit came in you were lumbered, 1 bloke talked at him for half an hour through a closed window, just wouldnt take the hint

Easily solved these days, shouldn’t need more than a few words of Polish to get rid of him. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

JB:
Fair point though isnt it. More “ex-sas” “millionaire” “on the herald of free enterprise” “in the blanc fire” “channel tunnel fire” merchants in this job than any other. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused:

So there you are, just sitting down to your scram on SS god fosaken peice off metal and rust, looking forward to a quiet night, and to see the sun rise in a foreign land. And then after being excluded from the captains table, “only for this crossing, coz i’m personal freinds with the owner, mate”, he joins you at your table. A man fitting JB’s description :open_mouth:
Do you
1- jump overboard
2- release a lifeboat then jump overboard
3- throw him overboard
4- get paralyticly drunk, and wait for the enevitable crash,

eddie snax:

JB:

So there you are, just sitting down to your scram on SS god fosaken peice off metal and rust, looking forward to a quiet night, and to see the sun rise in a foreign land. And then after being excluded from the captains table, “only for this crossing, coz i’m personal freinds with the owner, mate”, he joins you at your table. A man fitting JB’s description :open_mouth:
Do you
1- jump overboard
2- release a lifeboat then jump overboard
3- throw him overboard
4- get paralyticly drunk, and wait for the enevitable crash,

Number 4 everytime eddie :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: