S j bargh

Just a quick one,has anyone ever worked for s j bargh in endon stoke on Trent.Its milk tankers and I fancy a crack at it,Iv got an interview this week :slight_smile:

Go for it, mate of mine is based at there Ashbourne depot and loves it, just don`t expect anything like regular normal hours. :laughing:

as above i have spoken to a few of there guys at westbury they seem happy with there lot far as i no there ok long as you dont mind the odd times of work

mate of mine has worked there for years so cant be too bad (near skipton somewhere).

We have a depot at Hellifield.

I’m thinking of putting an application in there when I leave the Army at the end of the year. I’ve worked a lot of tanker work out of Arla Westbury in my spare time and the SJ Bargh guys seem happy enough. :smiley:

Go for it. Milk tanker work (transhipment at least) has to be one of the cushiest numbers going in haulage, if you don’t mind the odd hours as said all ready.

dreamingofoz:
Go for it. Milk tanker work (transhipment at least) has to be one of the cushiest numbers going in haulage, if you don’t mind the odd hours as said all ready.

Don`t tell everyone, they will all want to drive milk tankers. :wink:

dirty hands:
Just a quick one,has anyone ever worked for s j bargh in endon stoke on Trent.Its milk tankers and I fancy a crack at it,Iv got an interview this week :slight_smile:

Did you start for them?they’ve rang me for my cv. Just wondering what it’s like

Looks like a solid firm from the outside looking in.