Russel davis , maritime and ralph davis

[/b]THESE ARE SOME PHOTOS I HAD AT HOME NOW IVE BOUGHT A SCANNER I WILL PUT UP MORE SOON :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

THESE WERE TAKEN IN 1998 WHEN I LIVED IN SOUTHAMPTON THEY WERE TAKEN DOWN AT THE DOCKS. :laughing: [/b]

is it me i can only see little red x,s

innit:

and me :laughing:

shaun:

innit:

and me :laughing:

Mine are blue but they are still 'x’s!

I can see some of them, then when I open the thread again I can see others. But never all of them all at once. :confused:

thats strange i get the pictures up perfect il try again … weird

ive tried again and i came out of trucknet went in again and they came up perfect il put another post up tomorrow… sorry everyone. :blush: :blush: :blush:

All working for me now as I’m writing this.

Ace pics on both this thread and the longs thread. :sunglasses:

please try again and let me know ive totally reloaded them again. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Pics working Ok for me.

nice pics dad now i can sees them

Great pic’s jessicas dad :smiley:

I’m getting the Mozilla equivalent to little red x’s.

If I right click and select ‘view picture’ I get this message.
The image “http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0VgDrAgMbgKtuU7Qdn8dfJzOpYrgai7*1xmUAnLZZPthDONI2C5RFD5EtTRskytDts J8w2ToebJEib8YOu96rEgR2YDIxYdmb6!JXiMrn7oyY*Cc!8RztMy1YTZEUt7g/scan0003.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

just the red crosses for me too… :confused:

MSN is ■■■■■ for pic hosting. Jess, get a free acount with photobucket.com or imagecave.com then all your problems will be sorted.

I’ve got red x’s in this thread and the Long’s one.

RIGHT NOW IM ANGRY IVE TAKEN YOUR ADVICE BOB AND AM LOADING PICS ON PHOTOBUCKET OF SANMAR TRUCKS IF ANYONE REMEMBERS THOSE :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :imp:
i get the red x’s on some other peoples links it means im going to have to load them again…

i can see the sanmar ones jd but not these… dont throw the pc out the window… you`ll regret it tomorrow :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

JB:
i can see the sanmar ones jd but not these… dont throw the pc out the window… you`ll regret it tomorrow :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Same here now although I could see them fine earlier today!?! :confused:

try these again later in the week i will delete them and replace them but it wont be for a few days :blush: