Route advice needed plz

on monday ive got a drop in northallerton and then one in nawton nr helmsley, my next after that is in hull, was thinking of using the B1248 from helmsley straight thru malton to beverley etc , im in a artic 14 ft high and il have about 4 tons on if that, anyone of you lot know the road and if its suitable? i have been down it before but it was about 20 odd years ago in my 7.5 ton multi dropping days and have forgotten what its like , thanxs in advance chaps and chapesses

largebloke1969:
on monday ive got a drop in northallerton and then one in nawton nr helmsley, my next after that is in hull, was thinking of using the B1248 from helmsley straight thru malton to beverley etc , im in a artic 14 ft high and il have about 4 tons on if that, anyone of you lot know the road and if its suitable? i have been down it before but it was about 20 odd years ago in my 7.5 ton multi dropping days and have forgotten what its like , thanxs in advance chaps and chapesses

Not sure if that’s the road, but there’s definately a 7.5t limit in that area, used to do a delivery in Beverley and had to go quite a long way round :imp:

I might be wrong … Repton / Conor may know better … i don’t think B1248 is weight limited to Wetwang … not sure about the next bit down to Beverley … could go up A166 to Driffield … then down A164 … not a bad road … Driffield is by-passed.
I don’t know if there is weight limit in Malton / Norton to get onto B1248 … depends where your delivery is ■■ you might be in the weight limit ■■