Robsons of Spalding ltd

I understand this old established chilled distribution operator is soon to be part of Culina.I only know this as the firm who I had thought had bought it withdrew and left it to the Germans.

Gardner6LYT:
I understand this old established chilled distribution operator is soon to be part of Culina.I only know this as the firm who I had thought had bought it withdrew and left it to the Germans.

my mate worked for them and don’t they just do Aldi or is it lidl , tip rdc then load up and do a shop , he jacked over the shops , think he said you had to load yourself
I remember culina at lidl Newton aycliffe , so I’d of thought they’d of don’t Aldi ( bb would know ) , so suprised there buying them other than for the work

ffs Dozy we heard you 1st time … :unamused:

I had a that mate worked for them and don’t they just do Aldi or is it lidl , tip rdc then load up and do a shop , he jacked over the shops , think he said you had to load yourself
I remember culina at lidl Newton aycliffe , so I’d of thought they’d of don’t Aldi ( bb would know ) , so suprised there buying them other than for the work

I…

Had a that mate worked for them and don’t they just do Aldi or is it lidl , tip rdc then load up and do a shop , he jacked over the shops , think he said you had to load yourself

peirre:
ffs Dozy we heard you 1st time … :unamused:

Really? I read all three posts and I’m still struggling to work it out :laughing:

Edit: Now all five posts :unamused: :laughing:

Usually 2 or 3 in at Aldi @ Bathgate if I’m there at the W/end. there’s a couple of English guys, but also several EOGs.
One of the EOGs had a right old shouting match with one of the “checkers” … had put most of the pallets the wrong way round ( had tipped on the “chill bays” ) … plus, half of his stuff should have been on the produce bays and he didn’t want to take them through the electric door … was trying to pretend he didn’t speak English :slight_smile:

one of the smartest looking wagons on the road imo bet culina are licking their lips…

It happened on Monday Clicky

And I’ve deleted the multiple posts from Dozy. :unamused: