Robert Burns new Volvo FH

The Guy who drives this is from Northumberland originally and has driven for Robbie Burns for a long time now. He lives down in Shropshire. He drove an F10 for his uncle, Tucker jameson then various motors including an F16 for Brian Smith of Hexham. These vehicles had the Classic look mentioned earlier in this thread. (spotlights on the visor etc). Personally I think its quite nice except the air horns. Dan

this had a bad smash if i remember, but saw it last week and ya couldnt tell it if it was even scratched looked spotless!!

Danscania:
The Guy who drives this is from Northumberland originally and has driven for Robbie Burns for a long time now. He lives down in Shropshire. He drove an F10 for his uncle, Tucker jameson then various motors including an F16 for Brian Smith of Hexham. These vehicles had the Classic look mentioned earlier in this thread. (spotlights on the visor etc). Personally I think its quite nice except the air horns. Dan

Hi danscania

couple of marks earlier lorries, he never liked the bling it was the kids that used to do this for him :laughing:

Hello mark. Aye, thats right, it was always the bairns. :laughing: He’s the only man i know who always wears clogs. Iv got some pics of that E reg F10 pulling our double deck cattle trailer somewhere. il try and get them on here.

Get rid of the top bar,light bar and beacons then it would be even nicer still a class truck as is though. Scaniaireland your a whiz on the pc arent you :grimacing:

Seen today @ Broxburn Volvo pics courtesy of www.big-geo.com

Quite a mixed fleet, its all top kit but a some really done up trucks and some bog standard ones.

And its just my tastes but i think this one would look better without the lightbars and horns and if they had painted the chassis and left the mudgaurds black.

theres a new 60 plate of there parks in wem shropshire

Cracking bit of a kit and a real livery :sunglasses:

scaniaireland:

i have to agree, but thats just my personal opinion

take all the lightbars off it keep the 2 spots on the visor the 2 spots on the visor is a classic look most f series globetrotters had em i think minus the light bars then them 2 on the visor wouldnt look a miss

Carl:
take all the lightbars off it keep the 2 spots on the visor the 2 spots on the visor is a classic look most f series globetrotters had em i think minus the light bars then them 2 on the visor wouldnt look a miss

but not much use really top light bars i find practical but bottom ones vain

What BHP isit?

I hate Volvo’s but that is quite tidy, not so sure about bling but it takes your eyes away from the ■■■■■■ little cab! :smiley:

Thats the way it was done to the drivers spec… Guy comes from Telford area I think thats getting this…

very nice :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: i’d drive it :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

scottishcruiser:
Thats the way it was done to the drivers spec… Guy comes from Telford area I think thats getting this…

down my way might see it about sometime then, saw one of there toplines in shrewsbury a couple of weeks ago that looked tidy