ROB K

Was at morrison in northampton swan valley 9/6/08 about 10am :angry: , whilst waiting for paperwork in wagon was playing with bluetooth on phone just to see what names i could pick up, and i noticed a rob k, was that you at all?

just curious thats all :smiley:

steve

Sometime ago, whilst passing cursorily over it (as you do :wink:) i noted a Rob K had won, err, now how can i put this politely for a family show? A ā€œnight outā€ with specific pleasurable benefits :wink: with a ā– ā– ā– ā–  actress (or it may have been 2 of them). I did wonder if there was any connection? Although iā€™m well aware there must be many Rob Kā€™s in the UK.

Iā€™m in no way suggesting ofcourse that it would be our own dear TN member, was just an observation.

killer100:
Was at morrison in northampton swan valley 9/6/08 about 10am :angry: , whilst waiting for paperwork in wagon was playing with bluetooth on phone just to see what names i could pick up, and i noticed a rob k, was that you at all?

just curious thats all :smiley:

steve

No. I donā€™t drive for a living anymore.

Ah you dont driveā€¦thats why you couldnt care about diesel prices

Is that through your own choice or because no one will employ you as a professional driver because you have a sharp negative rediculing gob on you?

Winters:

Is that through your own choice or because no one will employ you as a professional driver because you have a sharp negative rediculing gob on you?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Rob K ā€¦His second name is Knapp that might explain his attitude, if he is related the the late dinosaur Jimmy Knapp

I dont knowā€¦but i can feel a row brewingā€¦come on ROBā€¦lets hear yaā€¦

Iā€™m not getting involved Bob.

The comments made by Winters and Willie_Mac above just confirm exactly what I said earlier today in my post here :

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. ā€¦ 782#348782

Nuff said I think. :unamused:

God this site is going down hill very fast. :frowning:

I thought the name calling idiots would be watching big brother,
because they fit into that no life category :imp:

I dont agree with all of Robs comments,
but i always like reading others opinions.
:unamused:

Ohhh yeah and can trucknet spend more time trying to fix the site.
rather than over policing it.
Hearsay can be very entertaining, who needs 100% facts,
We are here for light hearted chat :unamused:

Macka Packa:
God this site is going down hill very fast. :frowning:

I thought the name calling idiots would be watching big brother,
because they fit into that no life category :imp:

I dont agree with all of Robs comments,
but i always like reading others opinions.
:unamused:

Hearsay can be very entertaining, who needs 100% facts,
We are here for light hearted chat :unamused:

Some good points, well put.

This site is becoming increasingly SLOW to load pages etcā€¦often times out (and Iā€™m on 8 meg broadband!)

Macka Packa:

No money is spent on Policing the site :stuck_out_tongue: .

Simon:

Macka Packa:

No money is spent on Policing the site :stuck_out_tongue: .

I think ā€˜timeā€™ was the word used Simon, not ā€˜moneyā€™. :wink:
Certainly time something was done. :cry:

why dont you ask tachodisc or isuzu to put thier hands in thier pockets to speed it up then.

or a pound a year from each member. surely that would get the better servers instead of us having problems that have been going on for over a week now!

(and i thought the bosses in the navy were slow to fix anything, they are like striking cobraā€™s compared to this lot!) :laughing: :laughing:

edited for wrong time, i posted a fortnight but its been a week but it normally takes about a week to post anything! :laughing: :laughing:

nianiamh:

Winters:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Funny as * :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Winters:

No is mum as packed is toys lorries away :laughing:

grahamA:

Winters:

No is mum as packed is toys lorries away :laughing:

And your mum forgot to send you to school ! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

heā€™s hā€™only short hā€™ov ha few haitches