Roadtransport.com editors

Is it just me or does anyone else find the RT news articles to be very poor? They never go into any detail and tell you the bare minimum they can get away with. Some of the articles are nearly short enough to fit into a twitter feed :unamused: (twitter = limited amount of characters, similar to the allowance you get in a mobile text image for those not familiar with twitter).

There have been a few articles over the past few months I have been interested enough in to want to know more so spent 5 seconds googling and turned up a ton of additional info which is freely available to link to or use/copy etc with credit, so why can’t the lazy editors do this? I believe there’s a well known saying about doing a job…

Rob K:
Is it just me or does anyone else find the RT news articles to be very poor? They never go into any detail and tell you the bare minimum they can get away with. Some of the articles are nearly short enough to fit into a twitter feed :unamused: (twitter = limited amount of characters, similar to the allowance you get in a mobile text image for those not familiar with twitter).

There have been a few articles over the past few months I have been interested enough in to want to know more so spent 5 seconds googling and turned up a ton of additional info which is freely available to link to or use/copy etc with credit, so why can’t the lazy editors do this? I believe there’s a well known saying about doing a job…

I know what you mean Rob, myself and others use alternative sources of recent transport news, also freely available on the internet.