Road irritants ...

bowser:

hammer:
People who drive 4x4’s and think they will somehow stop quicker - “cos its got 4-wheel drive innit”.

t
oi shut ya face you i drive a discovery … god dam yer ■■■ … :imp:

I’ve got a disco, yes it’s the better tool for the job but let’s face it, they don’t do anything all that fast!

darkseeker:

bowser:

hammer:
People who drive 4x4’s and think they will somehow stop quicker - “cos its got 4-wheel drive innit”.

t
oi shut ya face you i drive a discovery … god dam yer ■■■ … :imp:

I’ve got a disco, yes it’s the better tool for the job but let’s face it, they don’t do anything all that fast!

ahh but you dont know the fuel pump trick do ya …■■ you’d be suprised … :wink:

darkseeker:
Or people who we deal with at our point of delivery/collection whocant speak english! Or those that can but wouldn’t “lower themselves” to talking to a driver!

Building sites are a good example; Everyone walks past you/around you, you ring contact number and nobody answers you for the 4th time, yet as soon as you start tipping you get “don’t want it there drive”… :unamused:

i love the car drivers that amble down the slip road at 30 mph and seem to fall on the motorway and suddenly realise where they are … they then floor it like they stole it leaving scattered traffic behind them … i love them i do … :smiling_imp:

darkseeker:
Erm, sure I’ll get shot for it but hgv drivers who overtake and come back to lane 1 missing your windscreen by about two feet! Wait ffs, I’ll flash when you’ve got a safe gap

I had a tipper do this to me a few weeks ago on one of my driving lessons. Even us learners aren’t safe from their erratic driving. Not like he was driving a 50 footer and couldn’t judge the distance properly. I swear I could’ve touched the back of his truck if I had no windscreen.

bowser:
i love the car drivers that amble down the slip road at 30 mph and seem to fall on the motorway and suddenly realise where they are … they then floor it like they stole it leaving scattered traffic behind them … i love them i do … :smiling_imp:

They’re the same people who pull on alongside trucks and wait until the back of the truck is level with the front of the car before flooring it :unamused:

Terry T:

darkseeker:
Erm, sure I’ll get shot for it but hgv drivers who overtake and come back to lane 1 missing your windscreen by about two feet! Wait ffs, I’ll flash when you’ve got a safe gap

I had a tipper do this to me a few weeks ago on one of my driving lessons. Even us learners aren’t safe from their erratic driving. Not like he was driving a 50 footer and couldn’t judge the distance properly. I swear I could’ve touched the back of his truck if I had no windscreen.

jeeeeesh man you’ve never lived have you ■■ i had a door mirror completely ripped off once , i had the added anquish of watching it swing about for a while on the back off his trailer , drop off , and it was me who ran over it … :sunglasses:

bowser:

Terry T:

darkseeker:

jeeeeesh man you’ve never lived have you ■■ i had a door mirror completely ripped off once , i had the added anquish of watching it swing about for a while on the back off his trailer , drop off , and it was me who ran over it … :sunglasses:

talk about “rub it in” lol

mickyblue:

bowser:

Terry T:

darkseeker:

i know … how do you explain that to your boss ■■.. its like telling ya mrs you just stood on yer own ■■■■ … sounds unbelievable… :open_mouth:

bowser:

mickyblue:

bowser:

Terry T:

darkseeker:

i know … how do you explain that to your boss ■■.. its like telling ya mrs you just stood on yer own ■■■■ … sounds unbelievable… :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bowser:

mickyblue:

bowser:

Terry T:

darkseeker:

I really feel for ya, I do that all the time and then tell the missus, but she never believes it, women hey :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: