rikki

how come my last two new topicsw have been removed from the boards. i didnt see any site infringements being broken ■■

wots up man.u lost the effin plot. this is to early for your xmas brawl

Terry

Rob K has been banned.

It is a decision of the Admin team

continuing to stir the crap will result in suspension of posting rights for a short period to allow things to calm down.

To help us all avoid making the same mistake, could you explain what rule he broke?

Harry Monk:
To help us all avoid making the same mistake, could you explain what rule he broke?

Thalt shall not come on this site and create havoc and mayhem by being humourous

Rikki-UK:
crap .

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=20354 :smiley:

TheBear:

Harry Monk:

Thalt shall not come on this site and create havoc and mayhem by being humourous

Just you remember that when i tell you about fridge switches !!!

Mike-C:

TheBear:

Harry Monk:

Just you remember that when i tell you about fridge switches !!!

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

TheBear:

Harry Monk:

that is sooooo funny
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

edited see rules